Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sportsman Pub Carvery

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Only had it once but it was nice enough. I'd say same standard as you'd get in any pub chain really

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I've just saved a little puppys life!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not really, got a nice little net full so far :fishing:

Ah "fishing". The last refuge of the poster who gets thoroughly disagreed with. "It was only a joke, honest Guv!"

Fair enough and well done if it was.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How can I when I'm so fat and boring?

Eh? You've never eaten food on the day of a match? Bizarre.

I love it - only on NSC can you be abused for doing literally ANYTHING. I reckon one day someone will come on here saying they've just saved a little puppy's life, and will be called a c*nt within 3 posts.

It's true, I did a thread once telling people I'd just had a shit and got cussed.

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
Go for the gammon & the beef but swerve the turkey, which is watery & lacking flavour.
I would also recommend the toffee & apple pie with custard for afters. At £1.99 it's a warm, cheap treat.

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
The food is good it just depends on the kitchen team that they keep it coming fresh, for the price you won't get cheaper roast in Brighton and Harveys was only £1.90 a pint too, but the queue up is a chore

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
get there before 1pm , buy 2 pints get your grub which is real good value for money considering you pay £2 for a plastic plate of greasy chips inside the ground , try to put out of your mind you are in a atmosphereless dreary hole of a could of been cracking pub and enjoy , the tatties are ACE have 8 :)

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Mind you, I wouldn't go NEAR the place on a matchday Saturday. Unless you don't mind queuing 11-deep for 20 minutes for a pint.

Get there earlier and get all your drinks in to last.....:thumbsup:

The carvery is excellent value - you pay more for a mediocre burger and chips in the ground (although I had to stand to eat mine on Tuesday)!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here