Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sporting Colours

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Woodchip said:
I bought a DVD. Mostly TOFFS retro clothing in there, including Chelsea shirts from when they were shit. Some nice Spurs ones as well (oh and a couple of albion shirts).

Subbuteo for sale in there as well. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

So what is the predicted sales forcast for day one, profit margin etc

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
The Complete Badger said:
Come on, we need to know more than that!! You are possibly nsc's first customer, and you can only muster three sentences. That's poor Woodchip. Now, let's have a detailed account of your every sight and thought.....
You'll love the flowery decor at the front of the shop. It will remind of your nights with El Turi. Not much else to say really. Al was out at the time, but his assistance seems quite friendly. I presume they are awaiting more stock, as I didn't see any NSC t-shirts. Hopefully Al will give us an update tonight.

I was disappointed to find that he didn't have Seagulls Ska performing live, and there wasn't any champagne being given out free.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
There are retro Cuba shirts??

Get that Chip & PIN terminal on the go and I'm in.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Woodchip said:
You'll love the flowery decor at the front of the shop. It will remind of your nights with El Turi. Not much else to say really. Al was out at the time, but his assistance seems quite friendly. I presume they are awaiting more stock, as I didn't see any NSC t-shirts. Hopefully Al will give us an update tonight.

I was disappointed to find that he didn't have Seagulls Ska performing live, and there wasn't any champagne being given out free.

No champagne?

Not even after the shameless plugging we've all been indulging in?

TLO out! :angry:

(I'll be in on Saturday :lolol: )

edit - just read my post and yes, I'm aware how gay it sounds

Last edited:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I went down there at lunch time. The chip and pin machine hadn't arrived! Sadly I had to put back the dozen football shirts and three books I'd chosen.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What old-skool international shirts has he got?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I bet the latest ARS merchandise was not on sale

ARS4.jpg

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The NSC shirts are up stairs. Needs a sign saying more stuff upstairs though! Will get some bits n bobs when I get paid.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
ali jenkins said:
Im planning to pop in on my way to the big game on saturday, what can i buy for about £10?

Not alot i don't reckon.Try changing the price tags over.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well where is this projected sales return, cash forcast and revenue return for day 1 ?

Or is he drinking the profits :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here