Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sporting Colours

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Hmm, maybe im missing something but I walk down gloucester road every day to work (from the station in fact), past the bath shop, past basketmakers and all I could see were the usual shops.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I shall break my veto of NSC to wish you all the very best in your venture ALAN.

I remember you pissed one night (I think in the King and Queen) babbling on about this project a good 4 years or so ago.

Well done for seeing your idea through and I hope its a big sucsess, the missus and I will take a wander in at the weekend.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Good luck with your venture TLO, as a conservative i'm all for small business's and the entrepreneurial spirit shown by people like you throughout this country, people who dare to make a difference, get off there back sides and make there way. Good luck to you:clap2:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The Complete Badger said:
Well where's Gloucester ROAD then?

I think I did pretty well to remember "Gloucester" bearing in mind the original thread was a few weeks ago now!

Next to the Gloucester nightclub/:)

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
seriously good luck to you mate. doing your own thing can be tough, can be bank and ball braking but it'll be worth it i'm sure.

i'll be bringing my son down at the weekend to show him what you've got (your stock i mean, of course!)

Excellent - these kind of small boutique sports fashion shops are everywhere in France, yet all we get over here is shops full of chav trackie and white trainer shite with gangs of 15-year-olds inside.

Definitely a gap in the marketplace :clap:

Last edited:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I think I'll pop over tomorrow to capture some of that opening spirit on camera. And I'll bring Bracknell with me since I believe there's an item with his name on it already in stock.
;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here