Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spitting is dangerous...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Very unclear what this video has to do with spitting?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Watch it again. The fella reached over the barrier to spit into the home end and then tumbled into it. He then jumps in fear to get out of the home end like he’s being chased by a pack of wild dogs rather than being laughed at by Reading fans.
And you’ve discerned this from that video have you? Where he walks away from them and then falls over a barrier.
Watch it again. The fella reached over the barrier to spit into the home end and then tumbled into it. He then jumps in fear to get out of the home end like he’s being chased by a pack of wild dogs rather than being laughed at by Reading fans.
Oh yes :lolol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I could hear a woman shouting to the guy, ‘what’s wrong with you’. Really.
I hate spitting.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Sneezing is worse. My first day teaching after COVID lock down, I did PPA cover in a school in Enfield. I had already taught 30 year 5s, 6s, 2s, 4s then finally 25 charmers in Reception. The very last child to leave beckoned me down to his level to say goodbye and then, whilst my mouth opened to reply - the fucker sneezed a chunky greenie straight down the back of my throat. Dirty boy. Fortunately I didn't die from COVID!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The bellend could not get out of there quick enough, I imagine he got merciless abuse for the rest of the game

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
The stand with all the young chavs in next to the away fans at Reading home games is one of the highlights of watching the EFL goals show. Especially if they score first and then lose. Proper giving it large and then have to stand there and meekly take pelters from the away fans when they inevitably lose. Most amusing 😁

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here