Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spineless no-marks leaving anonymous negative 'Reputation' comments

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
What the f*** is the matter with you? Just either grow a pair & say who you are (be it on the main board or at the end of your snidey remarks); or piss off & seek some professional help for your insidious, cowardly ways.

That is all.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I am a Man Utd Fan and come to Brighton Games in Man Utd Shirts?

??? :facepalm:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Just treat it as water off a duck's back - I've been insulted a couple of times & have had a good laugh about it. If they haven't got the balls to put their names so be it.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Anyway, I thought we had a vote on this silly Reputation business & the majority wanted rid of it. So how come it's still here? ???

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Anyway, I thought we had a vote on this silly Reputation business & the majority wanted rid of it. So how come it's still here? ???

Stop yer moaning or I'll un-rate you :p

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Probably because Bozza is away....I don't mind it but I say what I said on the other thread and that is if I have an issue or a comment to make on someones post - I'll make it on the board, can't be bothered making another on on their reputation to be honest....bit of fun but not much else...

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I get loads and it is funny

Yes but you're a super chilled kind of chap, those with anger management issues find it difficult when an unnamed keyboard warrior negs them - no one to lash out at...

Some of mine are funny, although I've had a few fairly offensive ones which kind of ruins the whole thing for me personally....

Reactions: Ned

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bozza is on holiday in North Africa and the internet connection from Tripoli is very unstable at the moment , I guess we'll have to wait until he returns.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here