Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Spare

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I remember when Harry used to be fun he would often go to the darts this time of year. I suppose the Missus has put her foot down

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
needs a reconciliation for season 2 material.
Indeed. Or at the very least they need some sort of reaction from Chaz and Will. The current Wall of Silence is actually quite a good response; as you say if nothing is forthcoming from the Palace where do H and M go for the next book/TV series? Can they continue to trade on her few months as a working Royal without any new material?

This is a bit like Vardy v Rooney for me. Ultimately I'm not really interested, but it is a current news story - although I do feel a bit 'dirty' following it as it is a bit like rubbernecking at a car crash.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Astonishing revelations this morning. An extremely glum faced Susannah Reid on GMB delivered the breaking news that William had STRUCK and knocked over his brother, destroying his brothers bracelet and dog bowl in the process.

:nono:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
You can tell William's a wrong 'un by how quickly his own hair is running away

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Siblings have a row.

Probably happens countless thousand times a day, across countless thousands of families.

Thank goodness Harry wanted more privacy and less publicity, eh, so that private things like this don't have to be shared in the media any more.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
1: We abhor intrusion, and don't trust the media....

2: Sign a contract with Netflix, put out a one sided version of events knowing full well the royal family will not return fire.

3: No reaction from royal family (obviously)

4: He scratched me daddy....

5: But my door is always open, the ball is in their court.

6: Look at me, look at me, Please look at me.....

7: You have well and truly fecked it all up Harry, when the American media are bored with you, and millionaire friends see no worth in bank rolling you...

You will be a spare....

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Screenshot_20230105-110012~2.png

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Talk about deflecting your own mistakes on to others, what a horrible thing to do.

"Separately, the memoir claims Prince William "howled with laughter" when he saw his brother dressed in a Nazi costume before a fancy dress party in 2005, the New York Post reports.
Harry was 20 when a picture of him in the outfit was published in the UK press.
The New York Post reports Harry asked William, and his future wife Catherine, whether he should wear the costume, or dress as a pilot - and claims the pair laughed and said the Nazi uniform"

If my brother asked me the same question, I would laugh, and say "yeah go with the Nazi uniform"
Knowing only an idiot would wear it and he is not that stupid.

Such one sided bullshite from Harry, it starting to get really desperate and sad.

No coming back from this, especially when he knows that William cannot and will not comment on anything he says.
Their relationship is broken, and probably beyond repair.

fool

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here