Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish striker?

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Naylor: [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: #bhafc want to sign Argentinian striker Leonardo Ulloa from Spanish club Almeria but deal could be scuppered by passport/work permit issues.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Naylor has just tweeted that the deal could fall through due to passport/work permit issues. :(

Dec 29, 2011
Ulloa, woaaaah, Ulloa, woaaaaaahh... A striker before Gus, a right back now for us, Ulloa .... woaaaaahh

:dunce:

This made me properly crack up, spat my proverbial tea all over the keyboard.

Naylor: [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: #bhafc want to sign Argentinian striker Leonardo Ulloa from Spanish club Almeria but deal could be scuppered by passport/work permit issues.

Wow, Naylor reports this a few hours after it's mentioned on NSC, he obviously just gets all his gossip here.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Naylor has just tweeted that the deal could fall through due to passport/work permit issues. :(

Don't understand the passport issues. How can a South American manage to gain access to Spain - most importantly Europe- on 'a' passport and then not be able to come to the UK. The work permit thing makes sense though, although, why is it more difficult to gain work permits for some and not for others such as Vicente, Bruno and Dave?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Can anyone provide a list of Spanish strikers with ongoing minor groin / hamstring / back problems? That would give us a much better idea of who we are likely to sign.......................

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Ulloa scores

but he don't sing and dance and he don't whore.
And long as I can have you here with me (at the Amex)

I'd much rather be
forever BHA

I thank you.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
This does sound rather exciting. But then so did Sandaza lol.....At the end of the day it's bound to be complicated???..If he has been in Spain for the last few years, where's the problem with getting a work permit, aren't we all a part of the same Europe???

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
why cant we looked at like getting someone like austin or someone else that wont the trouble with passport or work permit issues

Do you really think Austin would come to us? Not only is it more or less a sideways move, but also, where are we going to get the 5m+ that reports have said he'll go for?!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Can't we fake his passport so it looks like he was born in the Falkland Islands? Or get Argentina to join the EU?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Don't understand the passport issues. How can a South American manage to gain access to Spain - most importantly Europe- on 'a' passport and then not be able to come to the UK. The work permit thing makes sense though, although, why is it more difficult to gain work permits for some and not for others such as Vicente, Bruno and Dave?

Because citizens of other European union states don't need a work permit, if he can get himself dual nationality and therefore a Spanish passport he is free to move and work anywhere in Europe. I'd imagine the rules for a South American to work in Spain are a lot different to those for a South American to work in theU.K.

Last edited:

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
why cant we look at getting someone like austin or someone else that wont have the trouble with passport or work permit issues

Why can't you type at least one sentence with grammar that makes your post possible to read?

And because Austin will be ridiculously overpriced and is off to liverpool. Ulloa sounds like exactly what we need

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here