Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish striker?

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Not the Uruguayan that I heard (but near enough for me) but if he is the chosen one, this guys scoring record is unreal, not really sure how the spanish 2nd division translates to ours but if he can score at half the rate he is out there than he is going to take us into the play offs! (No pressure)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
so I take it this guy from spain/argentina has had a long term injury, but we will be nursing him back to fitness? Or have I got the wrong end of teh stick?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Sounds good on paper, 7 goals in a relegated team in la liga, 28 goals the next season, but fallen out of favour this season.

BUT more importantly. Last season, as well as scoring 28 times, he was SENT OFF TWICE whilst playing UP FRONT, and his nickname is the cyclone. All this, and he has long hair.

FLAIROMETER is on overload.

Love him already.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
so I take it this guy from spain/argentina has had a long term injury, but we will be nursing him back to fitness? Or have I got the wrong end of teh stick?

That's Ribas - I think.....

Nothing wrong with THE BEAST Ulloa ;)

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
That's Ribas - I think.....

Nothing wrong with THE BEAST Ulloa ;)

t_7838.jpg

Flairtastic

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I tweeted Diego Poyet 2 weeks ago asking him to tell his Dad to check Leo Ulloa out so if this one happens I am claiming the assist!!

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
He’s our striker , he’s our striker
Ulloa, Ulloa
He’s got long hair, like a biker
Ulloa, Ulloa

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Ulloa, woaaaah, Ulloa, woaaaaaahh... A striker before Gus, a right back now for us, Ulloa .... woaaaaahh

:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here