Spanish Rodney

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Let's just hope that he starts getting a few throughballs to work with

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
I thought D Rod was MoM today. Obviously the prawn sandwich brigade asked who scored, then made Leo MoM.

Me too. He made so many runs off the ball today which weren't noticed by his team mates he did well on the ball very promising full debut for me.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Movement is very good. Clearly wants to exploit runs in behind and has pace to burn. Can see defences who play a high line gettiing caught out by his clever movement and pace.

enterprise

Jul 12, 2010
Looks extremely promising. Played left and right and can also play up top. He's rapid, has got two good feet, and makes some brilliant runs. I think it's more a case of the established players learning how to play for him, rather than him learning to play with others. They need to pass early and pass into the space behind the defence, so he can run on to it. This will mean that we'll stretch their defence.
With Ulloa, SD*2, KLL, Buckley, CMS and March vying for places in the front three, and Orlandi and SD*1 when we want some more solidity, things are looking up.

Same view, he made so many good runs that simply weren't spotted by the rest of the team. Give them another few weeks training and they will get on his wavelength and vice versa

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Kit Napier is one of my all-time favourite Albion players, but he must be in his 70's now, and I think he would struggle to last the full 90 minutes.

Ok point taken then. Play him for 70 minutes and bring ken Beamish on then.

Nov 20, 2003
hove
Big name drop coming now I spoke to Fernando Torres last week about Rodders and he said he used to play with him when they were younger,
and that he would be a good player for our club ...Before you ask both our daughters go to the same gym club in Leatherhead and I see him all the time nice bloke no ego and also said good things about OG as well.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Rodders is going to become a BRIGHTON LEGEND. He was brilliant today and will get better and better. Vicente, who?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Thought he looks excellent, has some pace and makes a lot if similar runs to CMS. Will be interesting to see how he develops and how we can best use him with Ulloa.

Agreed - good start. Let's hope he pushes on and finds his goal touch

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looks extremely promising. Played left and right and can also play up top. He's rapid, has got two good feet, and makes some brilliant runs. I think it's more a case of the established players learning how to play for him, rather than him learning to play with others. They need to pass early and pass into the space behind the defence, so he can run on to it. This will mean that we'll stretch their defence.
With Ulloa, SD*2, KLL, Buckley, CMS and March vying for places in the front three, and Orlandi and SD*1 when we want some more solidity, things are looking up.

This. Made some great runs and was occasionally frustrated that he wasn't spotted. Encouraging.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Kit Napier is one of my all-time favourite Albion players, but he must be in his 70's now, and I think he would struggle to last the full 90 minutes.

It's ok, we'd only be using him to score straight from corners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here