"Spanish Day"....oh....you're actually serious?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've ordered 5000 red and 5000 yellow balloons.

Have I ****ed up?

Yes you have.

Technically, it should have been 6,666 red ones, 3,333 yellow, and a big multicoloured one with a royal crest on for the 1901.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
don-quixote.jpg

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I read last night that Everton are doing a 'Spanish Day' this weekend, so its not just us coming up with these ideas. I really don't understand why everyone is getting so worked up over this...there'll be some people that join in - the majority probably wont - so what's the big deal?! Go along to the game, enjoy the football, and have a giggle at some of those dressing up for a bit of fun....jeez, some people on here take things WAY too seriously.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Are they going to BAN orderly queues?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
If they made it clear that this was being aimed at the KIDS, not adults, I would be happier with it.

....and we wouldn't want you to be unhappy would we??? I will warn Tony B and Paul B just in case things don't turn out how you want.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Thank god the club are doing everything they can to dispel the idea that it sees the fans as being generally a bit dim and a bit chavvy.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
....and we wouldn't want you to be unhappy would we??? I will warn Tony B and Paul B just in case things don't turn out how you want.

Wow. Someone's a bit upset today. Cheer up! :thumbsup:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Just one of those initiatives that is always better if the supporters come up with it themselves, as opposed to the clubs' marketing boffins.

Do we know that it isn't a group of supporters that have come up with the idea and suggested it to the club?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They're putting on a Catalan lager which is great.
Cool, even as a devote Harveyian I may well have a go on that for a change.

I assume there will be a fair few sour faced NSC'ers giving me the stink-eye while supping on their Foster's.
We wouldn't want any hypocrites now, would we.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Didn't Newcastle have a 'French Day' last season and Norwich too? In which case, not only is it a shit idea, it's a shit and unoriginal idea.

Yes but you're a knob and people on the whole don't go on about that do they? Sorry, just saying like, no offence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports