"Spanish Day"....oh....you're actually serious?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Is it possible to dress up as a failed Olympic bid?

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Spanish.png

Mahou or Estrella?

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
If you throw your toys out at every perceived slight when the big ones come along, like goal music, nobody is going to listen.

It's a bit of fun that may or may not pay off, so what.

Now THAT I agree wholeheartedly with.

FWIW, I haven't offered an opinion on the merits of the day, only argued that I doubt OG has been consulted and maybe you're right, it doesn't matter.

I do worry that our marketing department are out of touch, but if people want to embrace the day then fair play to them. I won't be joining in, but do not begrudge others doing so.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If they made it clear that this was being aimed at the KIDS, not adults, I would be happier with it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If I turn up in a barca shirt my daughter bought me many years ago, which I can just squeeze into, IT'S NOT A PALACE Shirt.

Or there again, I hope they have a huge pan of paella bubbling away and we can have a Valencia paella with black squid ink...looks disgusting but with rabbit in it it is immense

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
You really are as thick as pigshit aren't you?

(In my 'all knowing', 'look at me', 'holier than thou' opinion of course)
What a lovely man you are........

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What a lovely man you are........
Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, seeing as you replied completely unprovoked to a standard post of mine with the words:

"In your 'all knowing', 'look at me', 'holier than thou' opinion of course."

Meanwhile, you didn't need to re-read the whole thread to realise what HKFC was referring to seeing as his very post was quoting the pertinent bit. That's why everything points to the conclusion that you are a simpleton.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Ooh, careful the groovy gang don't get you for that.
Oh!

They already did,... Dimster, ****s Kraay and Jellotron,... don't they just love it..... they are so 'right-on'.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can't we all just be nice to each other for once?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, seeing as you replied completely unprovoked to a standard post of mine with the words:

"In your 'all knowing', 'look at me', 'holier than thou' opinion of course."

Meanwhile, you didn't need to re-read the whole thread to realise what HKFC was referring to seeing as his very post was quoting the pertinent bit. That's why everything points to the conclusion that you are a simpleton.
Keep going matey,....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports