Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Spanish Day"....oh....you're actually serious?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
What next come dressed as a pharaoh for Adam, or in a kilt for Gordon and Liam ....... should be like Lords and ban fancy dress entirely

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
F*** me what an embarrassing idea. Perhaps the game after that we could all black up to commemorate Rohan Ince breaking in to the first team.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I thought spanish day meant spend all day round the pool getting lobsterised, drinking all night, throwing up and sleeping in the gutter?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I thought spanish day meant spend all day round the pool getting lobsterised, drinking all night, throwing up and sleeping in the gutter?

That's English day. On Spanish Day you wake up late, go to work at 10 for a couple of hours then fall asleep for 4 hours. On waking you make some light phone calls before going home to change in to some white trousers. Then you do a bit of posing before eating an entire pig slathered in paprika, washed down with a good but largely unavailable Rioja.

Then you call the office of national stereotypes and report yourself.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Does anyone know how much the fancy dress competition will cost to enter?

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Me and my mate will be coming dressed as a Spanish firemen - Hose A and Hose B

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

No Spanish day will be:

- queues around the concourse waiting for food
- mass redundancies to the staff
- the club trying to keep within the borrowing levels without having to ask for another bailout
- massive levels of inflation

Actually- yes it IS Spanish day!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Will this be held in Falmer's new Hawaiian Ballroom? Maybe right after the "who's got the wrong trousers on" competition?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Be fair to Dougie....he is one of the more intelligent palarse posters on here...

Really? I get confused, but he's always come across as a ****ing sad little blinded wormy **** to me, who needs to get out more :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here