Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish Dave - in the (goalscoring) form of his life!

Gaviota

Apr 21, 2013
im going near there on for a week at the end of may . a place called soto de la marina just outside of santander. we fly on the 26th , the play off final is on the 27th!!!!!! looks like ill have to change my flight

If I were you I would change flights straight away. You will be playing the final, historic, you should be part of it.
Santander will always be there awaiting for you ha ha ha

Gaviota

Apr 21, 2013
welcome.

I stayed in San Sebastian during the World Cup in 1982, lovely place. I bought a Real Sociedad shirt, purely because of the colours and still watch out for their results.

Do you consider yourself Spanish first and Basque second, Or like Calderon Basque first and Spanish second?

Has changed quite a bit since 1982 ha ha ha

I speak basque so the answer to your question is obvious.
I have lived in England for the last 12 years, so I hardly use the spanish lenguage.
I love travelling to support my team.
This year I have been to Palma, Valencia, Madrid, Barcelona, Granada, Vallecas and Pamplona last weekend.
I am staying for this weekend, we have a crucial home game againts Valencia, I am back in Brighton on tuesday.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Fifth for attendances I reckon. In terms of quality (in no particular order) you've got England (prem), Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Portugal, Holland, Russia, then also Ukraine, Belgium....

Only the Premier league and then the equivalent leagues in Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Russia are stronger.. Of the others, like Scotland they have one or two very strong teams and then the rest are poor. You only have to look at the Van Dijk saga as proof of this...he would rather play in the Championship than the Eredivisie.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You only have to look at the Van Dijk saga as proof of this...he would rather play in the Championship than the Eredivisie.
Best wait till the ink is dry, before you put two and two together, on that contract.

It certainly seems his representation know how to promote their client.
How long is list of teams VVD has now been linked with?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here