Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish Dave - in the (goalscoring) form of his life!

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Seeing Dave creep up the goal scoring table for Albion, caused me to check out his previous form in front of goal. The stats show that he's enjoying himself in England:

Bilbao - 12 goals in 118 apps
Osasuna - 11 goals in 78 apps
Albion - 9 goals in 29 apps

There have been so many highlights this amazing season, but for me the best thing so far has been the evolution of Dave from Spain. Since he blossomed during the Millwall game he's been so, so good. So good in fact that I've felt the need to start a thread for the first time ever on NSC (it's only taken about 12 years).

Sign him up Gus please!!!!

Cream rises to the top, a quality, quality player our best signing of the season and remember, he hasn't played a full season. Lead us to the Prem Dave!!!

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Bienvenidos!

Greetings from sunny Pamplona!!

Talking about spaniards, here is another one, I am a lifelong Real Sociedad supporter but I have Brighton & Hove Albion as my English team, why would you wonder?
Well, to start with, we share same colours, a lovely stadium (ours is a bit older than yours) San sebastian is a lovely seaside town in the north of Spain as Brighton is and also I have been working at the stadium the last few months ha ha Thanks Albion.
I really hope you go up, nice team, very good football and support.

Go seagulls !!!!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Has fulfilled the role we'd hoped Vicente would, if we're honest.

Dec 29, 2011
Especially for you...

BBzxeUjCcAAWu4k.jpg:large

How about put the picture of Dave on a BHA flag, then the "spanish dave" can be filled in with the Spanish flag

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
Talking about spaniards, here is another one, I am a lifelong Real Sociedad supporter but I have Brighton & Hove Albion as my English team, why would you wonder?
Well, to start with, we share same colours, a lovely stadium (ours is a bit older than yours) San sebastian is a lovely seaside town in the north of Spain as Brighton is and also I have been working at the stadium the last few months ha ha Thanks Albion.

Go seagulls !!!!!

I love San Sebastian, such a lovely place!

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ

Go seagulls !!!!!

im going near there on for a week at the end of may . a place called soto de la marina just outside of santander. we fly on the 26th , the play off final is on the 27th!!!!!! looks like ill have to change my flight

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I wouldn't think all of those leagues are better than the championship. Especially Ukraine and Belgium.

Shaktar Donetsk would smash any Championship side, Metalist Kharkiv and Dynamo Kiev probably would too. Top Belgian sides (Anderlecht, Genk, Standard Liege etc) would also fare well. There's not much debate to be had about the others, is there?

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing

Go seagulls !!!!!

Love San Sebastian! I was over for the Ath Madrid game his season. You may remember it was a tad wet!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Go seagulls !!!!!

welcome.

I stayed in San Sebastian during the World Cup in 1982, lovely place. I bought a Real Sociedad shirt, purely because of the colours and still watch out for their results.

Do you consider yourself Spanish first and Basque second, Or like Calderon Basque first and Spanish second?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Seeing Dave creep up the goal scoring table for Albion, caused me to check out his previous form in front of goal. The stats show that he's enjoying himself in England:

Bilbao - 12 goals in 118 apps
Osasuna - 11 goals in 78 apps
Albion - 9 goals in 29 apps

There have been so many highlights this amazing season, but for me the best thing so far has been the evolution of Dave from Spain. Since he blossomed during the Millwall game he's been so, so good. So good in fact that I've felt the need to start a thread for the first time ever on NSC (it's only taken about 12 years).

Sign him up Gus please!!!!

A goal every three games from midfield. an excellent return.

Free kick Winner to get us to Wembley?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
**** RIGHT off.

Di Matteo
Laudrup
Zola
Martinez

Not fat Rafa.
At least Fat Raf is out of work.

Tell me under what circumstances Laudrup leaves Swansea this Summer to drop down to a Championship side?

Anyway I meant Mourinho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here