Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Space news [ISS, SpaceX etc]

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Does anyone know when the next manned space flight is, also is the Boeing platform due to be ready soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I think the next Crew Dragon launch is due in October.

Last I saw, the first crew launch for Starliner was expected to be sometime next year.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
SpaceX launch delayed to the early hours of Monday morning UK time due to weather issues.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Test flight of SN8 was stupid to watch. How does that thing get off the ground, and then the loop at the top and free flight down, then another loop at the bottom as the engines kicked in again.
Thought it was going to catch fire at the top. Guy with his hand on the 'abort' button to blow it up must have held his nerve.
On another note, there are channels that broadcast these things live with guys explaining what it is all about. I watched it on WAI and the guy went nuts. On air for over 7 hours
Watch from 6:28:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toK7B1_WwJs

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
It looked like the raptors fired too late when landing, the landing looked hard but not hard enough to warrant the massive explosion.
I wonder how much fuel was left? I'd imagine it was relatively emptied so I'd hate to imagine the explosion when fully loaded.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Capture.JPG

Bull$hit mastery?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here