Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Soyboy

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
That would be soya milk, not soy, no?

I think it is more to do with the theory that high soy levels in diets can lower testosterone. This has been attributed to low sex drives amongst males in some Asian countries.

This is the correct answer.

Bodybuilders avoid soy products because it lowers testosterone. At some point it's been turned into an insult to describe effeminate men.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
One of the strangest things in our society is how eating meat is considered masculine. So manly to go into the supermarket and put a pack of chicken in your basket.
Lots of evidence of people switching to a vegan diet and their testosterone (if that’s the barometer of masculinity) actually increases as they are not consuming all of the weird stuff put into cows so they produce more milk than they naturally would to keep them profitable.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
You’ve posted 496 replies since you joined this board in 2018 and only 27 are about anything to do with football ffs you’ve spent most of your time here irritating people about your views on Brexit, General Elections and Soy Boys

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Edit and as we speak your busily trawling through my 17 year NSC history [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I may have clicked onto your account, but I certainly didn't decide to look through your back catologue of dribble and nonsense.

I'm flattered, but also slightly worried, by your interest in me.

Why not stick the topic?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I may have clicked onto your account, but I certainly didn't decide to look through your back catologue of dribble and nonsense.

I'm flattered, but also slightly worried, by your interest in me.

Why not stick the topic?

Trust me it didn’t take long to skim your insane ramblings, which as I suspected were z ero to do with footy or the Albion, how are your moobs btw?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Quite funny. No outrage compared to GAMMONS losing their minds on the other thread.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Quite funny. No outrage compared to GAMMONS losing their minds on the other thread.

I thought I would pose the question.
Funny thing is the gammons are defending their alt right websites word or they just try deflect the question and turn it into something else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here