Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southwick Tunnel - AVOID !

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
What is strange about the tunnel for me is that the camera (West Side) never, and I mean never, actually points at the road, but rather it just watches the field. Whats the point of it, if there have been so many crashes and even local politicians saying the tunnel road needs reviewing then why isn't the CCTV for it switched on?. It's a conspiracy I tell ya.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
What is strange about the tunnel for me is that the camera (West Side) never, and I mean never, actually points at the road, but rather it just watches the field. Whats the point of it, if there have been so many crashes and even local politicians saying the tunnel road needs reviewing then why isn't the CCTV for it switched on?. It's a conspiracy I tell ya.

looking for sinkholes?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton

It's monitoring the hidden air vent from the underground base, in case anyone tries to get in through it

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Local dogging spot

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here