Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton Vs Leicester

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Its practically a Saints board though isnt it. Always seem to be a number of Saints threads. 2 at the moment for example.

It's the only game on and you have f***ed up, of course we are gonna have a laugh

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Its practically a Saints board though isnt it. Always seem to be a number of Saints threads. 2 at the moment for example.

There's three threads about Newcastle, one about Villa and another about Spurs. You're scraping the barrel now.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The Physio does Quad biking

Wheelsoff2.jpg

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The Physio test drives a Hummer

Wheelsoff1.jpg

D

Deleted member 2719

But seriously guys, 7 pages. Dear me. Is our plight that important to you? Saints fans really couldnt care how you get on.

Not sure that is true. I only know two saints fans and both are were giving it large when you beat us, but strangely trying to avoid footie chat after we took your boys apart.

You lot care about us it is so touching.:kiss:

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
Its practically a Saints board though isnt it. Always seem to be a number of Saints threads. 2 at the moment for example.[/QUOTE

:lolol: love it. Goodnight sad ass.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Owned. :lolol: Time for you to jog on now Ben. Even little old Brighton who you don't care about are just 9 points behind you now. :bigwave:

Actually Sim I seem to remember you posting on Saintsweb before I signed up to NSC so perhaps not owned. 9 points indeed. Well in touching distance.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Not sure what the panic is their end. The only thing this result shows is that Leicester have massively under-performed this season.

They SHOULD beat Southampton, they have.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
There's no argument we were utterly shit tonight. Fair enough injuries but the lack of application was poor.

That said we are missing by far our best attacker (RL), midfielder (Lallana) and defender (Fonte). With them back, maybe some signings and some confidence, we'll be the team we were.

But seriously guys, 7 pages. Dear me. Is our plight that important to you? Saints fans really couldnt care how you get on.
Yes. Its great when you lose, not quite as good as palace obviously, but pleasing none the less.

Southampton lose :clap:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Samaritons have just opened up a helpline for all saints fans who are suffering from a fall of grace and depression it's number is 2020202020 hope this helps that redneb chap

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here