Southampton Vs Leicester

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh yeah I remember that. Enjoyed my day out in Cardiff without the pressure of 'will we win.' You were marginally the better team and probably deserved to win what was a pretty drab game. The semi final was a joke though. How the f*** did you get through that?

'You'? Don't you mean 'we'?

Why don't you just come out properly, as an Albion fan Ben? You've been to more games at the Amex than St.Mary's, despite Saints terrific start to the season. Stop living a lie.

See you Saturday

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
'You'? Don't you mean 'we'?

Why don't you just come out properly, as an Albion fan Ben? You've been to more games at the Amex than St.Mary's, despite Saints terrific start to the season. Stop living a lie.

See you Saturday

Sorry but no. Brighton are my 2nd team and you cant change your first team ever. In fact if you cut me open my blood would be erm.. red.

Fact is when watching Saints it's a different experience. It's emotional, frustrating, exciting which makes it enjoyable. When i've watched Brighton down the years I've generally wanted them to win but havent been over bothered. It's more about enjoying the game.

Your wrong though, it's 4 - 4 in the Amex v SMS attendances (soon to be 5 - 5 after next Tuesday). If i'm honest the reasons for going to the Amex are:

- catch up with mates and 3 x brothers.
- short distance.
- Quality pies and beer.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sorry but no. Brighton are my 2nd team and you cant change your first team ever. In fact if you cut me open my blood would be erm.. red.

Fact is when watching Saints it's a different experience. It's emotional, frustrating, exciting which makes it enjoyable. When i've watched Brighton down the years I've generally wanted them to win but havent been over bothered. It's more about enjoying the game.

Your wrong though, it's 4 - 4 in the Amex v SMS attendances (soon to be 5 - 5 after next Tuesday). If i'm honest the reasons for going to the Amex are:

- catch up with mates and 3 x brothers.
- short distance.
- Quality pies and beer.

I'm only messing with you. When Saints were in the Prem, my company did some sponsorship at St.Mary's so I went to few games when the Albion were away (free tickets OBCVIOUSLY). Supporting the Albion and living in Saints territory, surrounded by Saints-supporting freinds and colleagues, I am in much the same boat as you.

Although, I've not missed an Albion home game in a couple of years.

Are you coming on your own Saturday, or are you using both of Sim's tickets?

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I'm only messing with you. When Saints were in the Prem, my company did some sponsorship at St.Mary's so I went to few games when the Albion were away (free tickets OBCVIOUSLY). Supporting the Albion and living in Saints territory, surrounded by Saints-supporting freinds and colleagues, I am in much the same boat as you.

Although, I've not missed an Albion home game in a couple of years.

Are you coming on your own Saturday, or are you using both of Sim's tickets?

Nah just me. He's sending me his ST in the post hopefully charged with admission for this game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports