Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton Vs Leicester

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
There's no argument we were utterly shit tonight. Fair enough injuries but the lack of application was poor.

That said we are missing by far our best attacker (RL), midfielder (Lallana) and defender (Fonte). With them back, maybe some signings and some confidence, we'll be the team we were.

But seriously guys, 7 pages. Dear me. Is our plight that important to you? Saints fans really couldnt care how you get on.

Whatever you say mate.. pop!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
There's no argument we were utterly shit tonight. Fair enough injuries but the lack of application was poor.

That said we are missing by far our best attacker (RL), midfielder (Lallana) and defender (Fonte). With them back, maybe some signings and some confidence, we'll be the team we were.

But seriously guys, 7 pages. Dear me. Is our plight that important to you? Saints fans really couldnt care how you get on.

Nothing better to do tonight than laugh at your team.

I must admit I have never posted on another teams message board though. That would be sad.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Someone (not me) was quick off the mark...

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Screen Shot 2012-01-23 at 21.52.14.png

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Whilst it is ALL about Palace a little bit of me is chuckling at their recent wobble up.

Pride comes before a fall. I also know loads of WHU at work so I do hope they go up (for them) not coz of Allardyce.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Fair play to you coming on here and admitting you were poor.

As for the banter, we've had years and years of playing the likes of Grimsby and only now are playing Saints, Palace and Pompey again so forgive us if we seem a little over zealous!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

So why are you on here then? you reep what you sow, now sod off.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Whilst it is ALL about Palace a little bit of me is chuckling at their recent wobble up.

Pride comes before a fall. I also know loads of WHU at work so I do hope they go up (for them) not coz of Allardyce.

The Leicester win tonight puts Palace another place down the table so you can enjoy that.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill

I must admit I have never posted on another teams message board though. That would be sad.

Its practically a Saints board though isnt it. Always seem to be a number of Saints threads. 2 at the moment for example.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

nope, but bugger all else to speak about on a Monday night

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

The signs that your season is starting to fall apart (you have done remarkably well for half the season I accept) have been apparent for a month or so now so I wouldn't get your hopes up that you are gonna go back to the form that you had. Playoffs at best IMO.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Owned. :lolol: Time for you to jog on now Ben. Even little old Brighton who you don't care about are just 9 points behind you now. :bigwave:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Wont Ben have been to MORE Albion games than Soton this season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here