Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton Vs Leicester

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Dull, dull, dull - big hoof to the far post all the time.

Have they forgotten that fatty is not there tonight after his moment of stupidity?

bobbab5

Sep 5, 2003
Ely, Cambs.
Where are all the Saints wind-up artists who were on NSC in Autumn?

Crack showing in the much-hyped Adkins this, and Adkins that, per the media at that time.

Hilarious about Puncheon's honesty about b*tch Cortese. This is the women on £1.4m per year, with no football background who's ill treated their legends like Le Tissier, McMenemy & others

Erm... i think you'll find that Nicola Cortese is a bloke.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Plus Palarse drop another place in the table:lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I would pay good money to see someone get Adkins in a headlock before slamming his head into the St Mary's turf.

Wonderful stuff from the foxes.

When I watched Leics preseason, at Sven's invitiation in Stockholm, they clearly left their marker when defending and just got into a formation. It worked, but they aren't that focussed here. They don't track all the spaces players can run into, and then look bemused when an opposing player gets behind them unmarked.

Southampton are playing a game that WE like to play - passing to players in space. However Saints are NOT that good at exploiting their time on the ball or the chances they are getting - and they have had several that they've wasted.
It has a decent atmosphere, but really the 'talent' on display isn't of a high standard at all. Some of that lot in red stripes should be wearing brogues or construction boots, not football ones.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Nice mention for us from the commentator.

When I watched Leics preseason, at Sven's invitiation in Stockholm, they clearly left their marker when defending and just got into a formation. It worked, but they aren't that focussed here. They don't track all the spaces players can run into, and then look bemused when an opposing player gets behind them unmarked.

Dunk and Greer will have to be on their guard against the high stuff, particularly with the likes of Beckford and Mills, but I'd fancy us if we can get Buckley going and we've got KLL or Noone back.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
They look pretty rubbish tonight to say the least

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Is there a fire alarm Leicester chant. There must have been. Some time around 7.30pm I'd say.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Dull, dull, dull - big hoof to the far post all the time.

Have they forgotten that fatty is not there tonight after his moment of stupidity?

That's harsh. What is so stupid about hitting the ground in frustration at another missed foul?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Saints looking devoid of ideas at present and then when the chance comes , puff, they spunk the chance...........hehe

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I would pay good money to see someone get Adkins in a headlock before slamming his head into the St Mary's turf

Careful, you don't want him deeming that to be threatening or abusive :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here