Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Well, we've got a 1-1 draw when down to ten men through injuries once this week...

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
This week has been about as close to disaster as you can possibly get on the injury front. That's about half our first team out.

We’ve got a third half

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
This is the first season in the prem where injuries are really going to test us.

Just what I was thinking. We’ve been fortunate enough to have had a relatively benign time of it since promotion. Players have had bad injuries for sure but we’ve seldom had a glut of them. Things are beginning to look a little daunting at just the wrong time, when fixtures are coming thick and fast.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Just because we weren't winning with him in the team doesn't mean with him in the team we don't play better. He brings a calm and ease on the ball to the midfield that we are lacking in this match, compounded by the fact that we are missing calm and ease on the ball at the back in the likes of dunk and webster. By your logic we don't "miss" Dunk because when he plays we don't win, you could say the same for every player in the team ahah.

No, that’s not the same. He’s a good player but we don’t “miss” him because he’s never instrumental enough and has never and will never play enough games so we’ve always got a plan b if he’s plan a. And normally play plan b. I like Lana but he’s someone we miss like Dunk and Webby. Plus, he does cost us a lot of points with his misses. As does just about every other these days it seems so Ill take that one back ;)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What the ****ing hell was that indeed

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here