Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
The booing (I know, I know) after the Leeds game was frustration because we know how close to clicking this team really are. The way we play, we could seriously batter someone. Score early, luck tilts our way, Southampton could lose this by four or five.

This all day long. Someone is going to get an "absolute new one" torn by us with Neal scoring a hattrick for fun.punk:

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
I think we'll win this especially as Lawro thinks we'll lose. I'd really like to see Tariq Lamptey get a goal before we lose him, possibly to Man Ure.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
On Wednesday we scored ONE GOAL. Today wheel get incredibly loose and score TWO GOALS!!!! [emoji95][emoji95]

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Train is absolutely rammed (packed leaving Brighton)How much planning goes into these things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
I'm delighted to see, so far anyway, that nobody has been dim enough to refer to this game as being the 'M27 derby'.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Nil nil if we are lucky.

One nil defeat to a scuffed shot that Sanchez flaps at and misses, then crawls in off the post in the 97th minute if we are unlucky.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Train is absolutely rammed (packed leaving Brighton)How much planning goes into these things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You shouldn't have left it so late.
You should have been on one of the 2 earlier rammed trains!

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
FFxKwwsXsAIG9du.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here