[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Just love you [MENTION=28856]rogersix[/MENTION]. You're that cowardly kid in the playground. Always in the background, always looking to do that sneaky sucker punch through the anonymity of the crowd. Freak! :kiss:

i've got emotional intelligence

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We are Brazil again!

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
You really really are a prick. Not a single person, other than you, thinks either was a penalty. But you're so hoping for us to lose that you're adamant both were penalties.

Stop being abusive, look at both incidences the foul on the first was inside the box and he never got the ball for the second he caught the players shin.

Just for balance you really are a ****...

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
The last 10 were brutal, but well done all the lads today. Everyone played their part. Unreal tactical switch from GP at halftime, I don’t think anyone saw that change coming, least of all Saints, and it literally changed the game. Zequiri, again, looks a very promising player. Good technician and an incredible work rate.

Lallana is MoM second game in a row, majestic performance again, and it sets us up well for the Newcastle game which is must not lose.

Up the Albion and in Potter we trust [emoji123]

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
For all those not giving Mr Potter credit for bringing on Swiss Andi but implying it was just "luck" or circumstance, surely the obvious replacement for Burn would have been Alzate?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Bloody well done lads- I take some credit for the win as I turned off the TV after The scummers equalised. Also saved me a triple bypass next week

I'm in France too and did exactly the same thing. Just too stressful to watch...!

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
That is what I thought too - ref played advantage and they got a good goal scoring opportunity ! :ffsparr:
This. You can't have both, a very good goal scoring opportunity then pull it back because they didn't score.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Second one didn’t look like a penalty at all.

I cant even remember what the first one looked like.

Cripes, I wouldn't call you as a witness, take another look he never got the ball he caught the players shin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports