Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Southampton should have an eye on relegating B’Muff rather than worrying about us tonight. Hopefully they rest Ings.

I’m sure their supporters would love to see them slit the throat of Plucky.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
A point tonight would secure our safety barring Muff winning their last two by 9 or more clear goals. That would do me.

Or us losing the last two which would see our GD drop by at least a couple so Muff wouldn't necessarily need 9. Regardless of what happens tonight I'm confident we'll beat Newcastle so jobs a good un.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Alexis Mac Allister has been torturing a duck for information and he's finally going to get it?! Sick, sick man. You can't trust any information you get from torture. They'll say anything to make it stop...

Let's hope it turns out to be a dead rubber.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Or us losing the last two which would see our GD drop by at least a couple so Muff wouldn't necessarily need 9. Regardless of what happens tonight I'm confident we'll beat Newcastle so jobs a good un.

True, but they also play Southampton who you think might smash a load of goals past us.
So unless you think Muff are going to win that one 7-4, I don't think GD is anything we need to worry about now.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think it is the accidental mis-spelling of-“Chrystal“

What are you on about?

crystall-palace.jpg

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
What are you on about?

https://www.shirtworks.co.uk/t-shirt-printing-blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/crystall-palace.jpg[/][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Juan Albion, post: 9421036, member: 355"]Somewhere down the line it wasn't accidental, shirley? Don't take away that little smirk I had.[/QUOTE]

It took me a while to spot too, and I remember the error at the time, it’s funny the image link you have posted spells it Crystall.
:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here