Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Looking forward to it. It's in our hands...or feet to get the job done without aid from any other team. Can we summon up one disciplined effort to get us over the line. I am hoping the quality of the opponent and toughness of the game will help focus our minds that little bit more. Bring it on.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think we’ll get a point form this. After City, I’d settle for a half decent performance tbh.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
A point would mean Plucky would need to overturn goal difference as well as win both games to overtake us so I'll take a point please Bob.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I would hope we would play better than of late and we will need to, Southampton are playing really well and are finishing the season well. Southampton have momentum at the moment lets hope they have run out of a little gas so we can compete, otherwise its damp sheets at night from now untill the rest of the season. A draw would be a good result and anything is possible with Potters players.:O

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Thats if Villa lose if i remember correctly.

Not sure the Villa result will affect Bournemouth's ability to overtake us. :D But yes, if Villa fail to win tonight then a point means we could only go down with a goal difference swing.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Not sure the Villa result will affect Bournemouth's ability to overtake us. :D But yes, if Villa fail to win tonight then a point means we could only go down with a goal difference swing.
Yes sorry realised that as soon as i posted :lolol:

had this down as a draw at beginning of the restart but soton been playing great football last few weeks so not sure now..it would be great to see AJ start after his cameo against City. Shame about Alzate's surgery too.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Having just skimmed through this thread I think we need a Thursdat night beverage discussion.

Almost The most imporatant game of the season, although in manager parlance they all are. . .tonights performance could define the season that's for sure.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I really don't know what to expect tonight facing the team that beat the team that stuffed us 5 nil , i would take a point all day long , but most of all i expect a gut busting reaction because only a few of our players bothered turning up v City .

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I really don't know what to expect tonight facing the team that beat the team that stuffed us 5 nil , i would take a point all day long , but most of all i expect a gut busting reaction because only a few of our players bothered turning up v City .

Yeah, but we beat Everton who beat Leicester, who thrashed Southampton 9(nine)-0!
:shrug:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Today is the day Alexis Mac Allister breaks his duck. You heard it here first (probably).

Alexis Mac Allister has been torturing a duck for information and he's finally going to get it?! Sick, sick man. You can't trust any information you get from torture. They'll say anything to make it stop...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here