Southampton versus Brighton and Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1066 seagull

Sep 25, 2008
Brighton
Been following this thread since the second half (due to being in Southern hemisphere at the mo) and the banter was first rate. The 'lucky piss' references had me in tears, especially the bed linen one. So overall a fair result, still top of the league and surely NSC is in the Fans Forum Premiership for rapid fire wit....

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Need to teach your son some manners.

And you need to stop being such a pessimistic c**t.
We're 4 points clear at the top, just got a good point at one of our promotion rivals, in the 2nd round of the FA cup, and all you can say is we haven't won in the last 5 games:tosser:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
And you need to stop being such a pessimistic c**t.
We're 4 points clear at the top, just got a good point at one of our promotion rivals, in the 2nd round of the FA cup, and all you can say is we haven't won in the last 5 games:tosser:

If you read the thread you will see that that is not all I have said. Thanks for the abuse. I can see where you son gets it from.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
whys that? i just feel theres no need to say we havent won a game for 5 games after a great result? unless your having a bit of a moan. (as there are a few on NSC)

So does that warrant being told to f*** off?

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
agree, last 2 games hes come on a won us pens. how many pens we missed in league this year?

Was going to look that up, got to be worst in league, every time we get one never get excited as never certain lol.
Edit : Not bad in the FA cup though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports