Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton versus Brighton and Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Point away at Scum is a good result given their form, shame about the penalty though!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Excellent result, really please with that. From the commentary, excellent performances form Ankegren, Greer and Dunk and super sub efforts from Smith and Murray. Would have been interesting to see what would have happened if they'd have started. I wonder if Gus has learnt anything from this match?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Decent result, and nice to keep a clean sheet again, was worried we could ship goals tonight, even more so when El-Abd went off. So gutted about the penalty though!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I say put the first team out in the cup, give them some confidence and get the job done then Arsenal away for a nice payday in the 3rd round

I'll go with that - winning is a habit..................................we just need to get it back! Would settle for a 0-0 at Huddersfield on Saturday, though

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Big result tonight. Albion definitely coming of age. A lull in wins, yes. However, we are there for the long haul and with a couple of signings in January, I really think we will be in the mix at the end.

TNBA

TTF

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
need to get into double figures against FCUM to start the momentum again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here