HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
double post

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dave Merrington, apparently. Who he?

Seem to remember he was touted as an Albion manager once upon a time. Think he was a short term manager or assistant manager at Southampton, maybe around Laurie Mcnenmys time

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Just got in from my son's Taekwondo training and trying to keep up with ocassional update on Fiev Live ... reading BBC and here it seems 0-0 is a good HT score .... anyone know how bad El Bad's injury is????
We really need Elphick and Bridcut back from suspension to give options ....

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I cant believe the negative shit coming from die hard supporters who are 70 miles away and trusting a pillock on the radio. Everyone is convinced Batti is shit and we are playing like a team that will soon be going down the table, when they arn't at the match.
Saints have thrown the kitchen sink at us and its still 0-0. They will go in pissed off cos they will think they should be 2 up after battering us for 30 odd minutes.
We came back into it last 10 minutes and I fancy us to nick this.
Keep the faith

well said mate

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I cant believe the negative shit coming from die hard supporters who are 70 miles away and trusting a pillock on the radio. Everyone is convinced Batti is shit and we are playing like a team that will soon be going down the table, when they arn't at the match.
Saints have thrown the kitchen sink at us and its still 0-0. They will go in pissed off cos they will think they should be 2 up after battering us for 30 odd minutes.
Keep the faith
We have every chance of pinching the points if Gus makes the right changes. And I must say, I fancy him to do this.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just got in from my son's Taekwondo training and trying to keep up with ocassional update on Fiev Live ... reading BBC and here it seems 0-0 is a good HT score .... anyone know how bad El Bad's injury is????
We really need Elphick and Bridcut back from suspension to give options ....
It sounded awful. he needed oxygen and stuff. I suspect he's out for a long time. :down:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why is Murray being left off the starting XI? Is it tactical or is there another reason?

Didn't Gus say he had to treat him differently to everyone else, maybe he's getting pissed off with it?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
they have had 8 shots on target and must be well pissed off going in 0-0.............love it

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Turkey (at the ground) "We are time wasting like you would never believe. Ever time we get the ball it's going back to Ankergren. The Saints fans are going mental."

"Wood has been poor and hasn't won a thing in the air, probably time to get Murray on."

"If we can do another 45 minutes like this it won't be pretty but at 0-0, the way things are going, would be great for us."

"Batti is playing absolutely utter shit... wouldn't be surprise if he came of, but who do we have to replace him? He's getting turned inside out."

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Keep the faith

You said almost exactly the same thing about 5 minutes ago :facepalm:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Didn't Gus say he had to treat him differently to everyone else, maybe he's getting pissed off with it?

Noticed Twat Naylor say he thought Muzza's form had been 'indifferent' which is why Gus dropped him .... IMO he has been one of our best players this season

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint

I have no contacts or no idea, but my Sauvignon Blanc addled mind thinks it might have something to do with contracts - but I have no idea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here