Southampton versus Brighton and Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Thank f*** for that. Lets hope SCC will wear themselves out and we can get muzza and smith on in the second half and hit them on the break.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I entirely trust Poyets judgement on this but I cant wait for Murray to come on. The ball does stick to him when he's up top which always relieves a lot of pressure and he will love this occassion. Just one moment of class, which he has plenty of, could turn this our way

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Amazing how die hard Albion supporters can see how shit certain players are and how the team are playing from 70 miles away, and trusting a twat commentating on the radio.
Its half way through, Saints have battered us for 35 minutes and cant score, we have come back at them last 10 mins.
I fancy us to beat them now, they will go in at half time thinging what else can we do.
Keep the faith

well said. its only a few armchair fans that give the players stick

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
0-0 away to southampton at ht. I'd settle for that whatever the first half was like, and especially considering they were all over us. Got better as half went on... The guys will want to come out in the 2nd half and win it for Adam.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I entirely trust Poyets judgement on this but I cant wait for Murray to come on. The ball does stick to him when he's up top which always relieves a lot of pressure and he will love this occassion. Just one moment of class, which he has plenty of, could turn this our way
this .......in bundles

Andy of Didim

Didim Seagull
Mar 29, 2010
Altinkum Turkey
Amazing how die hard Albion supporters can see how shit certain players are and how the team are playing from 70 miles away, and trusting a twat commentating on the radio.
Its half way through, Saints have battered us for 35 minutes and cant score, we have come back at them last 10 mins.
I fancy us to beat them now, they will go in at half time thinging what else can we do.
Keep the faith

Well said that man come on Albion

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Keep 'em out for another 15 mins and the crowd will turn on them and we can nick it :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports