Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton versus Brighton and Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
What's your opinion of Luton mate? Company I work for has its head office there and have often toyed with the idea of relocating

Hmm.. I work in the head office of a major UK tour operator.. might be the same one? Luton is alright - I do miss Brighton though. The town centre itself has most of the big shops you'd look for, and they are spending a lot of money redeveloping parts of it - The Mall (Arndale Centre) has had a major facelift, the train station is being modernised.. generally the bars I've been to have been alright, but I do hear about people being mugged/stabbed from time to time. I did start off renting in the town centre and heard police sirens every night, but now I've bought a place in Wigmore, it's a much nicer 'family' area. Also home to the Best Fish & Chip Shop in the South region! If you did relocate and could afford Harpenden, St Albans or Hitchin... they are very nice areas, and only about 10-15 minute drive away.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
kish playing and blocking well for an old un!

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Hmm.. I work in the head office of a major UK tour operator.. might be the same one? Luton is alright - I do miss Brighton though. The town centre itself has most of the big shops you'd look for, and they are spending a lot of money redeveloping parts of it - The Mall (Arndale Centre) has had a major facelift, the train station is being modernised.. generally the bars I've been to have been alright, but I do hear about people being mugged/stabbed from time to time. I did start off renting in the town centre and heard police sirens every night, but now I've bought a place in Wigmore, it's a much nicer 'family' area. Also home to the Best Fish & Chip Shop in the South region! If you did relocate and could afford Harpenden, St Albans or Hitchin... they are very nice areas, and only about 10-15 minute drive away.

Sounds like the same company then! I'm based at Columbus House in Coventry. Often thought about applying for jobs down there to be a bit closer to home. What kind of work do you do there then?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
As I said a Homer ref

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Hate to say it but without Murray the ball does not seem to 'stick' up front, nor do we seem to have much bite.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Plymouth 0 - 1 Dagenham and Redbridge

Bye bye, Peter Reid!

P.S. It's pretty depressing sitting at home for this. Only reason I'm not there is cos it sold out before I had a chance to get a ticket. Even worse when my mates are all there! Still, can console myself with some work on dissertation...Oh god.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
we have to draw their sting without conceding then play OUR game

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Chelsea 1 down.........taxi for Ancelotti

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here