Southampton v Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
We make a hell of a lot more noise away from home than you on this performance and take more away.

Of course you take more away.
It's the only time they watch your lot 'cos they don't turn up at Smellhurst.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Brighton and Hove Albion - a club about the size of Bournemouth.

How is Gerry Ryan these days?? At least Williams will have a long international career alongside Ramsey for Wales.

Taricco will surely be retiring again like he did after Zaha roasted him for 90 minutes. Another awful display capped with a red.

Shame.

To be honest, I doubt you'll do any better in the hardest league game of the season.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Steam rolled by Saints today, we are far to lightweight.

Where are Vincente, Buckley and Hoskins?

We desperately need more options although I don't think they are the answer.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
things will get better im sure, bucklet, vicente and hoskins will make a difference especially at home
need defenders who can defend though - that doesnt help - M painter must surely be replaced

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

How is Gerry Ryan these days??
At least Williams will have a long international career alongside Ramsey for Wales.

Taricco will surely be retiring again like he did after Zaha roasted him for 90 minutes. Another awful display capped with a red.

Shame.

again where the fook are our mods

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

How is Gerry Ryan these days?? At least Williams will have a long international career alongside Ramsey for Wales.

Shame.

You are so jealous of us it's untrue. That's the only possible explanation for all the time you spend on here. Either that or you really are a sad little man.....

Feb 14, 2010
On TV they say that neither were penalties. It doesn't help to have two iffy penalties and a player sent off for arguing. However we are not good enough at the moment either.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
At least we haven't cheated our way to the top of the league

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We've got a long injury list and are playing with 10 men against a side that has won their last 19 home games so I'm not sure what people are expecting?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If you dont score goals you dont win games and we have not even looked like scoreing for weeks now, we are totally blunt in the last third of the pitch. Yes the ref has be awful and has made shocking decisions in this game but that does not change the fact that something looks very very wrong atm and it needs to be sorted very quickly unless Mr Bloom wants to shift 12,000 season tickets next year. Because belive me thats what will happen.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
We're not at the game you cretin because we sold out our allocation, something you don't really experience all that often.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports