Southampton v Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If you call JCL's a decent fanbase then you're correct.

We make a hell of a lot more noise away from home than you on this performance and take more away.

No you don't. You took 200 less to Cardiff on a Saturday this season than we took on a week night ffs! Small club, small fanbase.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I hope Poyet doesn't lose his cool after the match, he's on reasonably thin ice at the moment following his comments yesterday....I can imagine the press not being too understanding if he says anything controversial now.

Bloody football.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Crystal Palace - a club about the size of Millwall. How is Joniesta these days? :)
Brighton and Hove Albion - a club about the size of Bournemouth.

How is Gerry Ryan these days?? At least Williams will have a long international career alongside Ramsey for Wales.

Taricco will surely be retiring again like he did after Zaha roasted him for 90 minutes. Another awful display capped with a red.

Shame.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
This is going to do wonders for our confidence for the Coventry game. Sort it out Gus or do one.

Cronolegs

Nov 19, 2011
Nice club, ruined by a racist manager, a scum assistant, dirty team and a minority of mongs who you call fans that make let your club down.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
He gave bad pens that shouldn't of been and the one's that should of been pen's he didn't give.You played crap be honest.

TBH i agree we are playing crap. Manager has the tatics all wrong (not for the first time) but be honest the scoreline flatters you & that is down to the ref no the way your playing.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton and Hove Albion - a club about the size of Bournemouth.

How is Gerry Ryan these days?? At least Williams will have a long international career alongside Ramsey for Wales.

Taricco will surely be retiring again like he did after Zaha roasted him for 90 minutes. Another awful display capped with a red.

Shame.

you palac c unt f*** off with the gerry ryan shit you wanker

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
It's not as bad as it looks, we're losing 1-0 to the league leaders .... plus two shocking penalty decisions by the ref, well, three when you take into account the clear cut penalty he didn't give

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports