Southampton v Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
So, two penalties that weren't. Dunk's foul was outside the box, and there was no contact from Calderon when Lambert went down. However, Painter was guilty of a foul that wasn't given. That's football. We don't deserve to really be taking too much from the game, but 3 goals behind isn't really justified.

20 mins to go.

and if we had been given those decisions would you be complaining? You make your own chances. It would be nice to see us get in a position to play for a penalty.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Not concerned about loosing, it will happen. However, our crap recent performances and individual players below par are beginning to worry me.
I want us to play like Uruguay now, not the team from 30/40 years ago (Tongue in mouth ofc).

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Always normal to blame the ref but in truth saints are far superior and we play like italians,very negative with yet again fu#k all shots at goal???

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
At least we have a decent fanbase. Unlike Palace when they play at home - there's no one there, there's no one there.

If you call JCL's a decent fanbase then you're correct.

We make a hell of a lot more noise away from home than you on this performance and take more away.

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
Actually believe its the REF who is doing all your work for you.
He gave bad pens that shouldn't of been and the one's that should of been pen's he didn't give.You played crap be honest.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What game are you watching? Im watching the stream, and commentary. Both have confirmed the same?!

Well they're wrong then.

We've had 1 shot blocked (on target)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here