Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton v Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
the 2nd pens will hide just how utter shite we have been today.Harley and Paynter rubbish poor harper bet he leaves us now

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
Give em a goal xx

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
So, two penalties that weren't. Dunk's foul was outside the box, and there was no contact from Calderon when Lambert went down. However, Painter was guilty of a foul that wasn't given. That's football. We don't deserve to really be taking too much from the game, but 3 goals behind isn't really justified.

20 mins to go.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
So, two penalties that weren't. Dunk's foul was outside the box, and there was no contact from Calderon when Lambert went down. However, Painter was guilty of a foul that wasn't given. That's football. We don't deserve to really be taking too much from the game, but 3 goals behind isn't really justified.

20 mins to go.

I think it is, 0 shots on goal AGAIN.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey

20 mins to go.
According to BBC Manish, before both penalties there were clear penalties not given.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
f***ing disgrace ful performance today - never in the game at any point. no attacks, no idea, cant create, cannot defend for toffee. f*** me we need something different to happen

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
should of been 4-0...:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here