Southampton v Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
For a premiership referee, he is a f***ing disgrace

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
seriously, who is this commentator that a lot of us are listening to? I've never heard such one sided drivel in all my days.

Ref is MENTAL aswell

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Penalty or no penalty this is a disgusting 2nd half performance.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Something has gone very badly wrong at the club over the past couple of months. We are well and truly on the slide. FFS

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
This ref needs taking off the referee register. 2 penalties given, neither one a penalty.

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
Watching the stream and it clearly shows he never touched him, pathetic that they have to dive even though they have already won the game...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The referee has ruined the match from our perspective, perhaps we would have lost anyway, but his decisions have decided the result. Poor.

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
"They play like Dagenham and Redbridge,they just play to Lambert"-Gus Poyet(stupid accent)
Yeah we sure do we are playing you off the park you bastard.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Why did he give a pen for our player kicking the ball and that fat idiot loosing his footing? Granted they should have had 2 pens (after the debarcle) but why give 2 that aren't? 0 out of 4 for the ref imho

Oh and assume earlier Tarrico putting hand in the pocket was about bribe

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can you keep up?
:lolol: you've just registered to post that. We're not even close this season, we're not challenging for promotion. Adkins asked if we could keep up last season, yet you were in our wake from September until the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports