Southampton v Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
So not a penalty, not a red card, playing 10 against 12..... not looking good! or did they buy the lineo aswell as the ref?
The red card could have been justified depending on what Tarricco said, although I can understand Tanno's frustration with what was a SHOCKING decision to give the penalty.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Well that was f***ing disastrous. Never a foul, never a pen. And what the f*** Tarricco was thinking is beyond me. I wonder if Poyet will give him a public rollicking as I'm sure he would if it were one of the others that got them sent off.

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
let's show that bastard **** poyet how to play football.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
sue the ref

Leicester Seagull

Oct 24, 2009
Well that is a joke. Never a penalty. Fair enough Saints just about deserve to be winning, but that is ridiculous. Disappointing by Tano though- he's the one person who you'd expect to keep his head in a situation like this.

Another game ruined by referees. Saints fans can gloat all they want, but they've really not been that impressive, and the ref has done them a big favour today.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Its getting worse now. Nearly a third.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I wouldn't mind so much if we were showing some interest... No desire and certainly NO belief from what I can see!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports