Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton v Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
can't remember which game but it was away we only had one shot on goal and scored and won its a results game when we have the money and players we can play gungho football

Meggy just arrived so a win on the cards

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I just cannot even see us creating a shot on goal which is a real shame, hoping to be proved wrong and eating humble pie by 5pm.

Noone had a few shots - one miles offf target one on target but weak. Just need a decent one - third time lucky!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
can't remember which game but it was away we only had one shot on goal and scored and won its a results game when we have the money and players we can play gungho football

Meggy just arrived so a win on the cards

West Ham, Guy Butters?

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
The problem comes if we go 1-0 down. There seems absolutely no chance these days of dominating the opposition or putting them under pressure. I should be pleased to be level at half time but I'm feeling down about our prospects.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
0-0 ht. Who wouldn't have taken that. We always brighten up in the second half, com' on you super Seagulls - snatch it!

This is true, we are normally better second half. I just feel we lack creativity with Buckley, Vicente and Hoskins all sick notes. Come on you SEAGULLS.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
A decent defensive half but we've not offered too much on the ball have we?

I'm glad Lallana didn't see much of the ball, hopefully that will continue in the second half. The two lads up front look a handful, big, powerful buggers aren't they? Hammond's playing well, too...

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
navaro doesnt really know what day it is. miles off the pace and nowhere near good enough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here