Southampton v Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
HT and I have found a stream that is not that far behind the player commentary we look pretty good for at least a draw at the moment ...................still predicting a win though

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
i did a harley watch this half on a stream.......ball watches, jockeys, does not look for the ball, never available, creates nothing, cant keep the ball, cant pass, no vision, cant read the game.

10 men v 11 men.

we look awful today, and saints are really off game and there for the taking, shame we are so shocking in possesion.

saying all this, i am feeling a 1-0 win ;-)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
0-0 half time , now watching a different live stream , alright but having to clear all the pop-ups every minute which overlay part of the screen

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
in all honesty a point here will be a great result. But that has got to be one of the most negative boring 45mins of football I have ever witnessed, 0-0 is the best we can hope for...Sorry that is just not entertainment,people pay a lot of money to watch football and it is suppose to be entertainment.

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
Fair score so far if chaplow hadn't of slipped we would be 1-0 up ifs and buts really,Brighton are defending very well it has to be said w have to zipp the ball around a bit better and so do brighton I've seen both of us play better football.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
HT

Southampton just edged the first half creating two half chances whilst the Albion failed to create anything. It will have to change as we will go down 1-0, but it looked a bit better at the end of the first half.

Strangely, I would like to see Barnes back! Fox, Guly and DoPrado look the best for Southampton and Fonte and the player from Celtic. Albion look a bit average with Paynter and Harley a bit below average. Macca is looking enthusiastic and would be dangerous against a lesser defence.

We are giving the ball away but not getting caught in possession in our own half. Noone is not getting any joy, but at least Fox is not moving forward and I expect Noone to remain on the left. That makes Fox the best full back so far.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports