Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton Friendly

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
With these games there is very little incentive to book in advance. I expect a late surge at the box office. I hope for a bumper audience to show the club we are thankful for the generous ticket prices and to encourage them to do similar pricing initiatives in the future.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ticket line told me that the East Lower was pretty full

You might have misheard the word 'full' when they said 'empty'. All blocks are like the below (blue seats are those unsold).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-28 at 09.14.08.png
    Screen Shot 2014-07-28 at 09.14.08.png
    158.8 KB · Views: 270

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Although we are both considerably weakened from the end of last season, I expect it to be quite an interesting game that we will probably get well beaten in, assuming Saints have actually started training again.

I still wish we'd got Maccabi for the home friendly though :smile:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Will we be giving them a Guard of Honour as a thank you for gracing our little stadium?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Evening game against non glamorous Prem League opposition. Then expect crowds to be similar to Norwich last season and Reading in 2012.
so 7-8K, maybe less. Also tickets are slightly more than last season - £14 compared to £10...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
After the success of the last two games I can't see anyone being reluctant to part with their money for this one.

:moo:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

HoveSaint

Nov 19, 2011
Albion have allocated SFC only 860 tickets and a lot remain unsold. Thursday night friendly 75 miles away is unlikely to draw many away fans. I'm going because I live here, so would be daft not to a "home away game". I've seen your team already at Lewes. Playing some good stuff. Should be a competitive game. I just hope we can keep it to three subs. Five max. I hate it when a totally different team appears after half time.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Albion have allocated SFC only 860 tickets and a lot remain unsold. Thursday night friendly 75 miles away is unlikely to draw many away fans. I'm going because I live here, so would be daft not to a "home away game". I've seen your team already at Lewes. Playing some good stuff. Should be a competitive game. I just hope we can keep it to three subs. Five max. I hate it when a totally different team appears after half time.
65 miles from Southampton to the Amex. [emoji106]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here