Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton Friendly

Gertrude

May 10, 2014

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Well, instead of being a load of the clique as per normal, you really could have just said no is the answer to the op.

And as for you Martyn, are you poacher turned gamekeeper?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So the club site says book via phone line as on line is having an upgrade and tickets on sale from 9am this morning, but when ringing to book am informed that the ticket line doesn't open until 9.30!!

Is it possible to actually get the details correct?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I did not feel that any business speak would make me smile, but the latest 'It will take a little time in terms of installation and transition, but once it is in place we expect it to provide supporters and staff with a better online ticketing experience.' has indeed done so. Never thought of buying a ticket as an online experience but enjoy it to the max I shall.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I won't go because I can't stand non-competetive football.

That's the ultimate flaw. It would take a MASSIVE club to make me go.

That's not a criticism of the club in any way. If the sole purpose of a friendly is to try and get in practice before the season starts then this is an excellent game to have set up. Just not one I would personally fork out for.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I won't go because I can't stand non-competetive football.

That's the ultimate flaw. It would take a MASSIVE club to make me go.

That's not a criticism of the club in any way. If the sole purpose of a friendly is to try and get in practice before the season starts then this is an excellent game to have set up. Just not one I would personally fork out for.

^^^^^
This

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Anyone going to this? Bought my tickets yesterday and have nearly a whole block for the two of us! I didn't do a kingcole and count dots or add numbers, but it looks like a healthy turn out of around 43 so far.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Lowest Amex turn out ever on the cards?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Few players are turning up, so why should we?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I am going and taking a Southampton fan with me who been winding me up all week I hoping I get the last laugh but this is about supporting my club it's a new season new manager give the team a chance I hope he does well and the moaners on here start posting more positive threads. What sort of message are we sending to our players not getting behind our team just think how we done in the last few years. :albion2:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Uninspiring close season performances, uninspiring recruitment progress, uninspiring opposition, all adding up to an uninspiring turnout of 10k.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I have had a quick tot up and there are 4,907 seats left. I have had a search but I cannot find the capacities of each stand, I know there is a list somewhere. This ignores E1G + E1H which is where the away fans are going

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here