Song for Terry anyone ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
This. But you won't find much support on here - it's one of the most anti-England boards on the net. A factor that really lets NSC down.

For our fans to give an ex-England captain abuse (whether you like the bloke or not) really will be quite sad. Grow up.

I'm not anti-England. I'm anti-c unt.

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
always liked terry! obviously dont know him as a person as does no one else on here :p
but as an english footballer i think he is true class! may even give him a clap and a nod if he plays

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
This. But you won't find much support on here - it's one of the most anti-England boards on the net. A factor that really lets NSC down.

For our fans to give an ex-England captain abuse (whether you like the bloke or not) really will be quite sad. Grow up.

Nothing to do at all with being 'anti-English'. Just because he is very good and tries hard at football does not excuse his continued, long-standing repugnant behaviour. Charged for assualt at a nightclub, laughing at American's after 9/11, parking his Bentley in a disabled bay, having an affair with the mother of his mate's children plus the recent court case.

I'll be surprised if he plays so I don't think it'll matter anyway but don't kid yourself that if he does get abuse it's because he's English, or plays for Chelsea or any of those reasons. He's just a nasty piece of work. I don't see why the fact he used to be England captain gives him a free pass.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports