Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Song for Terry anyone ?

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
"Chelsea where ever you maybe, don't leave your wife with John Terry, his Dad deals coke and his Mum steals tea and he cried when he missed a penalty". "Chelsea where ever you maybe, don't leave your wife with John Terry, he can't kick a ball and he can't head or pass, but he'll take your missus up the......"

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
"Chelsea where ever you maybe, don't leave your wife with John Terry, his Dad deals coke and his Mum steals tea and he cried when he missed a penalty". "Chelsea where ever you maybe, don't leave your wife with John Terry, he can't kick a ball and he can't head or pass, but he'll take your missus up the......"

:clap::clap:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Chelsea, where ever you may be,
Due to Terry's total lack of pace his teams have to defend very deeply,
It's dull to watch, and boring to me
It's dull to watch, and thankfully he'll be banned shortly.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Andy Parsons lol but the rest is top

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Yeah I'm sure bridge will be really pleased to be reminded during the game what jt was up to. Time to move on

D

Deleted member 2719

Yeah I'm sure bridge will be really pleased to be reminded during the game what jt was up to. Time to move on

This.

Terry has always seemed a nice lad to me and gives 100% to club and more importantly country.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Terry is a thug who does not deserve the adulation of fans - having said that, he was one of our better players at the Euros.

Still laugh about that penalty miss though!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
You know what you are
you know what you are
john terry
you know what you are

Ala Luis Suarez at Anfield, of course he was found guilty (by the FA) of racism, where as John Terry was found not guilty by a criminal court (yet found guilty by the FA - but thats another subject)

Maybe just a simple BOOOOOOOOOO or the Wanker chant, maybe a "John terry, is a wanker, is a wanker" - Ala Jason Roberts last season.

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
Gives his heart and soul for England, one of a very, very few. Leave him be.

This. But you won't find much support on here - it's one of the most anti-England boards on the net. A factor that really lets NSC down.

For our fans to give an ex-England captain abuse (whether you like the bloke or not) really will be quite sad. Grow up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here