****SOMERSET V SUSSEX LV COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP **** TAUNTON 11 am 08-07-13 .

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Superb morning for Sussex. Was worried that the tail would wag, and leave us with an (even more) nervy chase.

There must at least be a CHANCE of us crawling over the line now? #straws

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
40-5 at lunch - bound to be.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
91 to win.... its a big ask on a 3 day old wicket.....as I say, discount the openers and Monty and we have 7 wickets to get them.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sussex 38/0 rattling along at over 5 an over.

Always easy to bat with freedom when you know you haven't really got a chance of winning. I should imagine we will be 4 down in ten mins or so.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Thought we were going great guns there, oops. Smasher Yardy should see us home by lunch.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
No chance we'll get near the target in 5 and a half sessions, time to shut up shop I think.

I love how the new BBC cricket scorecards don't show how many runs a team needs, CRACKING new feature that is :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No chance we'll get near the target in 5 and a half sessions, time to shut up shop I think.

I love how the new BBC cricket scorecards don't show how many runs a team needs, CRACKING new feature that is :thumbsup:

I think they just don't bother on occassions like this, when its purely a nominal, unobtainable target.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I think they just don't bother on occassions like this, when its purely a nominal, unobtainable target.

Valid point but I think Somerset supporters would appreciate seeing how many runs they are SMASHING us by.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports