Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****SOMERSET V SUSSEX LV COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP **** TAUNTON 11 am 08-07-13 .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Phew !... now up to 140 points in Div 1.... how many points will we need to avoid relegation ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Superb ending there, a four and a six minutes before lunch! In the battle of the openers and who's hitting technique is the cleanest - Bangers or Nash - the Sussex man was different gravy.

At this rate we might just avoid relegation...

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Just keeping the top place warm for the REAL champions

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I've been distracted by The Ashes. Checked in to confirm another defeat only to discover this miracle.

Expect news to leak out of an all-night cider party for the Somerset players. There has to be some explanation as to why the team Chris Adams described as a "sort of benchmark team you look to be beating" could win before lunch on the third day...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Phew !... now up to 140 points in Div 1.... how many points will we need to avoid relegation ?

Last year Lancashire were relegated second bottom with 106 points. That sort of freakish occurrence shouldn't be predicted from though - I think we are a long way from safety.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Last year Lancashire were relegated second bottom with 106 points. That sort of freakish occurrence shouldn't be predicted from though - I think we are a long way from safety.

The mighty Lankyshire were relegated? I'm not sure that is allowed under the Laws of Cricket ???

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I take it Lancashire are still playing in that SUPER LEAGUE for teams deemed to good for Div 1?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here