Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

someone tell me why ince does not start!

I still think pushing him forward into midfield was an Oscar mistake. Will make a very good ball playing centre half if Dunk gets tapped up

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
He probably gives the ball away more than any of our other midfielders. I do think he has positive attributes but I don't think he's learnt how to harness them fully yet. One for the future.

Agree.

Needs to improve his technique a bit. His overly right-footed passing is only accurate over short distances and are telegraphed. Still, he needs experience which can only come by playing. I think I would pick him as right wing-back against Norwich if Bruno is not fit by then.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Agree.

Needs to improve his technique a bit. His overly right-footed passing is only accurate over short distances and are telegraphed. Still, he needs experience which can only come by playing. I think I would pick him as right wing-back against Norwich if Bruno is not fit by then.

Jesus some people! Why have we signed Bennett on loan, to play him as a centre back or in goal?

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
caskey must have something in his contract that he must start all the game and i think ince a good player and i feel hes gone backwards from last season

Jul 7, 2003
Last year he showed great promise but this season he hasn't kicked on as everyone would have hoped. Ince appears to be suffering second season syndrome.

However, how much of that is down to the way the whole team are playing is another argument. If the team don't have confidence, young players are more likely to be affected.

As for Paddy, much as I can see why everyone loves him, he appears to have similar traits to Lua Lua - potentially great impact player but seems to get lost in a full game under the current system. At the moment, where the team performances have generally been so poor, anyone who shows a spark such as Paddy or Lua Lua will always be welcomed.

For all three players mentioned, a change of system (or manager) may make a big difference to their play and our season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here