Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

someone tell me why ince does not start!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Because he's a lunatic with a poor first touch and is dreadful at headers for his height, nor does he use his strength well enough at all. Positionally too indisciplined for DM as well.

Need any more reasons?

You know about the same as Hyypia- F**k all

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I am at a loss why Paddy doesn't start or even play at all sometimes.

Well according to Sammi he is a lazy cvnt. Although he never actually used those words. I forget how he put it,

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Because he's a lunatic with a poor first touch and is dreadful at headers for his height, nor does he use his strength well enough at all. Positionally too indisciplined for DM as well.

Need any more reasons?

Aside from your somewhat tedious, deliberate exaggeration I partially agree (he does use his strength well and is capable of being positionally adequate under a good manager/system), but it still makes no excuse for Gardner starting ahead of him.

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
Ince should definitely get a start. He offers something different in midfield with his height and strength. Last season he was great at times and now we are in a real fight we need players like him. JFC, Holla and Gardener have proven they're not good enough.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Well according to Sammi he is a lazy cvnt. Although he never actually used those words. I forget how he put it,
Why sign him then?
Doesn't look lazy when he plays???
Paddy is an attacking player and not a defensive player...He can win you games and that's what we need at the moment big time.

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Why sign him then?
Doesn't look lazy when he plays???
Paddy is an attacking player and not a defensive player...He can win you games and that's what we need at the moment big time.

Although he looks exciting, his stats aren't great -

BHA - 9 app 0 goals 1 assist
Burnley - 23 app 2 goals 0 assists

Defensively he is very poor. I would like to see him play but he's only a lualua esc impact sub.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Although he looks exciting, his stats aren't great -

BHA - 9 app 0 goals 1 assist
Burnley - 23 app 2 goals 0 assists

Defensively he is very poor. I would like to see him play but he's only a lualua esc impact sub.
You mean barnsley:smile:
Well if that's the case why bloody sign him?
We keep signing players on decent wages and not playing them.It's just bloody ridiculous to be honest:annoyed:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Ince hasn't looked particularly good for a while, he' young and still learning so that's why he doesn't start.

McCourt doesn't start because he is absolutely terrible 9/10 times he gets the ball, can't pick a pass to save his life and gives the ball away incredibly often.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Last season we had two who looked like £5+players - Ulloa and Ince. At time he looked like YaYa Toure. If we are ever to contend for promotion then the manager surely has to get him in the 1st XI and be getting the best out of him?

Bit harsh to say Ince is only worth a fiver.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Ince hasn't looked particularly good for a while, he' young and still learning so that's why he doesn't start.

McCourt doesn't start because he is absolutely terrible 9/10 times he gets the ball, can't pick a pass to save his life and gives the ball away incredibly often.

Same applies to JFC and gardner though
Still learnong and are poor.

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford

But at least McCourt tries to do something positive with it. Easy to pass short backwards and sideways. Though JFC can't manage that proficiently.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Ince offers far more than the other 3 and you need a big lump in the middle sometimes...Just seems like he's been frozen out as we all know he's 10 times better than gardner and much better than JFC.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yes entitled as anyone after all this is a forum. But in a very small minority who don't rate Ince enough to think he should be starting. I'd suggest that anybody who thinks JFC doesn't give the ball way more than ince is pretty clueless

Really? ..i haven't seen much evidence of that..happy to be proved otherwise.....re JFC (i'm not an uber fan) giving the ball away as much as Ince (he doesn't look comfortable in his passing)..i'd love to see the stats on that one before i'd consider myself clueless..happy to hear your opinion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here