Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some Proper Pricks In The North Stand Tonight

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
To be honest being a student in a Tiger Onesie should be reason enough for arrest.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
First time in the North stand lastnight and also my last. Obviously the whole stand isn't like this but I had the unfortunate pleasure of being surrounded by some of the most virile scum I've ever had the mis-pleasure of spending an evening around. It's like loads of people who had been just released from either prison or a young offenders institute.

1. Guy talking about he'd rather die of aids for about 10 mins if we don't win, calling every player we had a useless cun* at the top of his voice and shouting at other fans who told him to calm down including me, 75 mins was enough!

2. The atmosphere is better but that's a small thing compared to what you have to put up with.

3. The view is terrible and I was at the back, you simply cant see the other end properly.

virile
ˈvɪrʌɪl/Submit
adjective
(of a man) having strength, energy, and a strong sex drive.
"he was a powerful, virile man"
synonyms: manly, masculine, male, all-male; More

Also, you sound like a right miserable ****.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Virile pricks. You'll get us a bad name. Oh...

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
I too tried the North tonight. Wasn't as bad as I thought but then I was wearing a raincoat to protect me from the dribble. Particularly the one chap who was "die hard Brighton" yet didn't know who Peter Brezovan was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here