Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some Proper Pricks In The North Stand Tonight

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Well, he's called me a numpty, a c u nn t and a bellend and you are holding him up as some sort of club ambassador. A few blokes were a bit rowdy tonight, very glad he has reported them. Why then come on here and act as bad or worse than them.

Answer that in the best way you can. Please.

I was referring to your answer to BOF. I don't believe he insulted you in the least. You were called names by somebody else.

It's that sufficient?

Edit: I realise you weren't having a go at BOF. I apologise, my bad.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I was referring to your answer to BOF. I don't believe he insulted you in the least. You were called names by somebody else.

It's that sufficient?

Look at the first few quotes again. He absolutely did call me those names. Just because he didn't quote me?? Get real mate.

Or we could ask Munchkin; who did you call a numpty, kaant and bellend? Go on be a man for once.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Look at the first few quotes again. He absolutely did call me those names. Just because he didn't quote me?? Get real mate.

Or we could ask Munchkin; who did you call a numpty, kaant and bellend? Go on be a man for once.

Have a look at my edit.

I'm sorry, I misunderstood.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Indeed. Hull to Sunderland is about the same distance as Brighton to Bristol.

Its about 115 miles between them, 25 miles shorter than Brighton - Bristol - but the point remains.

Darren Balkham ‏@Suspolfootball now
Facts and figures for tonight. 2 arrests ( both drunk and disorderly) and 9 ejections. All Brighton unfortunately but great support from all

Take a guess which group form most of those !!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think those young lads were just being young, silly and attempting to be a bit ironic with the tiger onesie.

Didn't warrant any grief IMO. Language in the North was it's usual fruity self elsewhere

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I think those young lads were just being young, silly and attempting to be a bit ironic with the tiger onesie.

Didn't warrant any grief IMO. Language in the North was it's usual fruity self elsewhere

So thats why they were ejected and potentially arrested then ? As i said, they were pretty pissed up already so that may well have something to do with it.

Theres having a laugh and pissing around with mates, then there is crossing a line.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
So thats why they were ejected and potentially arrested then ? As i said, they were pretty pissed up already so that may well have something to do with it.

Theres having a laugh and pissing around with mates, then there is crossing a line.

We've all been young and a bit stupid though. I've been ejected myself but you grow up in time

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Fascinating. Did you challenge them or just think 'I know, I'll run off home to my PC'?

So you didn't stop and think that the OP might take just a little offence at your attempt at belittling him with your sparkling sarcasm?

Then he is right, you are a numpty.

D

Deleted member 22389

Group of 8 or 9 young lads, in block F about 3/4 of the way up. Shouting absolute bollocks, one wearing a tiger onesie constantly supporting Hull, his brain dead mates drinking during the game and spouting shite all of the first half including 'we can see you holding hands'

Thankfully 2 of them chucked out during half time by the stewards but decided to put up a fight and quickly bundled out by another 4 or 5 stewards.

Roll on Saturday and a return to normality in the north stand.

Rant over.

Don't know who was shouting at the back of Block G, but it certainly helped get the singing going. Missed that a lot this season.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We were sat back of north singing, shouting and some swearing, but there was a large amount of little bellends around. SIMMOSAYS nearly knocked a couple of them out after the game!

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
One of them screamed in the concourse as he was being dragged out "I'm a season ticket holder, you can't treat me like this"

Didn't quite get this, so what he's saying is that if he's a season ticket he has the right to act like a complete bellend???

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
First time in the North stand lastnight and also my last. Obviously the whole stand isn't like this but I had the unfortunate pleasure of being surrounded by some of the most virile scum I've ever had the mis-pleasure of spending an evening around. It's like loads of people who had been just released from either prison or a young offenders institute.

1. Guy talking about he'd rather die of aids for about 10 mins if we don't win, calling every player we had a useless cun* at the top of his voice and shouting at other fans who told him to calm down including me, 75 mins was enough!

2. The atmosphere is better but that's a small thing compared to what you have to put up with.

3. The view is terrible and I was at the back, you simply cant see the other end properly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here