Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Some Palace Fans Think The Rivalry is Over

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Indeed. My point was that the youngsters on the palarse board who don't get the rivalry weren't born when the rivalry was keen, and would know that Rachid Harkouk was even a footballer, let alone who he played for.

Forger in later life?

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
This hurts, was buzzing like no other game before and I want to see Lewis dunk receive the worst career ending leg break next time we play them that's so bad he never walks again. Desperate now for the fa cup God to make us both go through and meet at wembley and see them cry on that pitch.

Words fail me...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This hurts, was buzzing like no other game before and I want to see Lewis dunk receive the worst career ending leg break next time we play them that's so bad he never walks again. Desperate now for the fa cup God to make us both go through and meet at wembley and see them cry on that pitch.

Words fail me...

Little surprise when you remind yourself that in sharp contrast to NSC, their board is populated by hormonal kids. Still, it would be nice to see the twunt Jamied like the oaf who trolled Grealish yesterday....that was very satisfying....I imagine that little spot factory is weeping into a lake of his own diarrhoea this morning.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Words fail me...

They’d been singing their usual songs about Lewis during the game....at the final whistle he went batshit mental all along in front the Holmesdale.....not surprised they’re a teensy bit miffed [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
So they ditched the rivalry with us last weekend, now Palace are beaten by new rivals Watford. Who will be their new rivals this evening?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So they ditched the rivalry with us last weekend, now Palace are beaten by new rivals Watford. Who will be their new rivals this evening?

And Millwall v us tomorrow means they are guaranteed two "ex rivals" in to the semis. They must be really looking forward to that one on the telly box.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Is 'rival' the new term used for teams that do the double over your team?

I'm so out of touch.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
They really are massive tw@ts. Just incredible. You lose to your rivals twice. Therefore, you pretend they are not your rivals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
The test for the red and blue darlings is going to be who they want to lose most when they watch on Sunday. They will know the status of their rivalries in their Tango and Monster Munch addled guts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here